[windows2000] Re: checking hotfixes

  • From: "Craig Brannigan" <craigb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:00:37 +1200

Hi,

I am sorry but I couldn't help myself with replying here.....

I have been with this list a little while now and enjoyed the use of it,
both when I have needed to ask a question and watching the 'discussions'
back and forth for other peoples questions.

I am most certainly not a very 'active' member, by the time I get to see
the questions posed they have been answered by others. The problems with
being here in New Zealand and a time difference...

It would never be my intention to offend anybody on this list by being
this way.

I understand the use of various books/tech refs/manuals and google, I
live by them. We all understand that in this industry that if you are
not constantly learning you are being left behind.

There will always be people who will look for the easy answer and they,
when given no/little help, will be the first to complain about perceived
list users arrogance/comments.

But would any of us be on any list if we didn't want to help?

I resent the term PICNIC (I hate picnics, too many bugs, bad cooking and
the beers never cold...;-)), is it better to not reply to something that
has been answered many times over or flood the list with replies
everyone has already seen?

Chris/Ray - I have enjoyed your comments on the many questions you have
answered, they have provided myself with valuable help for my sites (and
at times a lot of laughs ;-).

Jim - Have enjoyed the list even with all of the changes you have been
forced to make to continue providing the list, I hope it is ok to carry
on doing so.

Regards,
Craig.