[windows2000] Re: checking hotfixes

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:37:33 -0400

Ay yi yi... Lucas... you haven't been around long enough to know who is
helpful and who isn't.
Chris and Ray have been around for like forever and don't need any words of
wisdom from you  who has caused me grief on both lists. I wish you would
continue as you say to "keep yourself to yourself".

I'll concur and say he is indeed a leech and hasn't helped a soul ever on
the list and has continued to ask questions that could be EASILY answered
had he cracked a book or googled them.   Ray is correct..some people do come
and go...it is those who are not helpful at all (ever) that stay around
forever that ruffle all of our feathers.  It is these people we label at our
help desk as Picnic's  (problem in chair not in computer)

JK