[windows2000] Re: WSUS Headache

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:08:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I have.

Initially I had it set to 4: auto download and schedule intall. The scheduled
time has past and nothing has happned. I have now put it to option 3: auto
download and notify for install.

Thanks

Dave

"Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you set up a Group Policy so your computers know they should update from
your WSUS server?

I am still using SUS but I think you still need the policy. It is located in:

Computer Configuration
    Administrative Templates
        Windows Components
            Windows Update