[windows2000] Re: WSUS Headache

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

We fully implementing AD, so I don't think the registry modification is
necessary. Not quite sure where to start looking.

It would have been nice to have a GUI that shows how you can test push out
updates

Dave

"Ibrahim, Mustafa" <Mustafa.Ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can also just push out the client Policy configurations as registry keys.
Useful if you are not yet using AD.