[windows2000] Re: Routing via a Windows PC

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:10:57 -0500

when my regular citrix servers connect via the AT&T dialup, the
regular internet stops working for everyone on that server.  That is
why I publish it in from another Citrix server that does nothing but
serve that app.  Only three or four people use this and then only one
a week at most so it's not like I am dedicating huge resources to do
this.

There are two different applications that need to connect to a
intranet hosted on the AT&T Global Network.  Each connects to a
different one.  They will not allow VPN over internet.  Because
Medicare specifically forbids VPN, it will take an act of congress to
allow VPN (literally). Until then, it is dialup to interact with the
intermediaries.  It is a big fat giant pain in the ass.

Greg