[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop through a firewall

  • From: John B <jocrpntr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:18:50 -0800 (PST)

I dont know much about Sygate but I like
knowing/regulating whats trying to get out from my box
so Zone Alarm would be my pick youd be suprised what
tries to connect to the internet from your box.
If youd like to read more about the importance of this
go to www.grc.com
Also if youd like to eliminate 40 to 50 % of your
vulnerabilities off the bat, remove or rename HTA or
MSHTA found under file extensions. I been removing it
from my systems for about 3 years now without
problems.

--- "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net";