[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop through a firewall

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:50:31 -0700

I am pretty sure all remote assistance does is send an e-mail or IM
through MSN messenger( you pick) to the person you are requesting
assistance from, so it seems you would not need anything for remote
assistance..the response to that invitation is using remote
desktop(3389)...although its been awhile since I played with it.

Chris