[windows2000] Proactivity

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:14:22 -0500

Does anyone here (besides me) work in an educational/K-12 setting?
Namely, public education...

My boss just sent an agenda out for a meeting, and the biggest part of
it is determining how to be proactive about a lot of things around the
district... while that's not a bad idea, I'm wondering how he's planning
on pulling that off, when every knowledgeable person in my department
has enough of a workload for three people. Going beyond that, I've
worked with most of the other school districts in our area, and none of
them appear to be proactive at all... and employees that I've spoken to
in other districts agree.

<sigh> I know I probably shouldn't even send this message out, but what
the hell... I haven't got anything to lose at this point.

Thoughts?

Andrew