[windows2000] Re: Proactivity

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:41:06 -0800 (PST)

And working for CCPL, the number on library in the nation ( rub : )
http://www.haplr-index.com/HAPLR2005AmericanLibraries.htm ) we take a very
proactive appoach also.

We try to stay current with the latest technologies and offer our patrons new
things.  We are currently involved with a project called Onecleveland that will
light up wirelessly the entire county around cleveland with in the next few
years.  http://www.onecleveland.org/

Talk about a proactive project! We are also going to HP blades windows 2003
O2K3 servers and the new version of Metaframe XPS 4 early next year.

Jim Kenzig
Network Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library

George Yobst <george.yobst@m> wrote:
Education is kinda like Public Libraries. We use harddrive lockdown hardware
or software like Deepfreeze or Centurion Guard. This makes all the difference
after getting a computer the way you want it. -George