[windows2000] Re: Print Servers

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:17:29 -0400

This is what it says in the version of KIX we are using (3.63)

"This Software may be copied and distributed royalty-free subject to the
following conditions:
        1.      You must copy all Software without modification and must
include all pages.
        2.      You must place all copyright notices and other
protective disclaimers and notices contained on the Software on all
copies of the Software.
        3.      You may not distribute this Software for profit.
        4.      You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend
Microsoft and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits,
including attorneys' fees, that arise or result from the use or
distribution of the Software."