[windows2000] Print Servers

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:37:30 -0400

Hello,

I am looking to replace our existing NT print server for 10 printers. We
connect our users manually to the printers. Once I complete the
replacement I was wondering if there was any was to connect my users to
the printers without having to sit at every desk and manually connect
them. The new server will be running windows 2000 server with Active
Directory. Can anyone give me some advice on how to handle it and does
anyone know of any immediate problems I may have?

Thanks in advance...

Paul