[windows2000] Re: Pop up Windows

  • From: "Fernando Monteiro" <fmonteiro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:44:10 -0300

Hello, Paul !

If I understood your quetion, you want to do pop-up blocking without the pain
og going to every machine on your network and configure a 3rd party tool. Am I
right ?

If yes, you should try to deploy a Group Policy Object and configure all IE
settings when your users log on the network.

HTH,

Fernando Monteiro