[windows2000] Re: Off-Site Backup Company

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:52:37 -0400

Not sure where you are located but one of my partners of the Thin.net Emergent Online has something called eContinuity disaster recovery center. Check out http://www.go-eol.com/products/disaster.htm

Jim

Andrew Mills wrote:
Hello Guys:

We are looking for a reputable company that will allow us to FTP files over
a secure connection to their servers, as a method of disaster recovery.

We are not looking for a backup program, or a company that sets up a backup
routine for us. We just want a company that will allow us to FTP critical
data files (both ways) to their servers. Some of these files can be quite
huge, so we would need a lot of space.

If anyone can suggest a company that can do this, we would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks
Andy Mills