[windows2000] Off-Site Backup Company

  • From: Andrew Mills <amills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:54:30 -0400

Hello Guys:

We are looking for a reputable company that will allow us to FTP files over
a secure connection to their servers, as a method of disaster recovery.

We are not looking for a backup program, or a company that sets up a backup
routine for us.  We just want a company that will allow us to FTP critical
data files (both ways) to their servers.  Some of these files can be quite
huge, so we would need a lot of space.

If anyone can suggest a company that can do this, we would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks
Andy Mills

The contents of this transmission and any files transmitted with it are private
and confidential, and intended solely for the use of the person or entity to
whom they are addressed.  Please inform the sender if you have received this
transmission in error.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
copy, use, rely on or distribute the contents of this transmission.  Any
unauthorized disclosure of information contained in this transmission,
including unauthorized disclosure by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.  The information in this transmission may constitute "protected
health information" under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act of 1996.  Unauthorized use or disclosure of protected health information by
the intended recipient is prohibited, and will cause the recipient to violate
contractual confidentiality obligations to the PCI Insurance, Inc.