[windows2000] Re: Off-Site Backup Company

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:26:28 -0400

My company briefly looked at http://www.amerivault.com/.  With what we
looked at, there was software involved.  There would be little client
applications installed on all the servers, and those apps would transfer the
files to their servers.  I would not be surprised if they had different
backup models - one that would allow you just to manually use their storage
services manually via FTP.

IIRC, we did not go with this solution because of the cost.

Ray at work