[windows2000] Re: OT: Saying

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:01:27 -0800

How about:

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the
ungrateful.  We've been doing so much with so little for so long that now we
can do anything with nothing"

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.