[windows2000] Re: OT: Saying

  • From: Jennifer Booth <jennifer.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:20:36 -0800

I like those, and I really like the one that is up in our area:
PLEASE DO NOT Annoy, Torment, Pester, Plague, Molest, Worry, Badger, Harry,
Harass, Heckle, Persecute, Irk, Bullyrag, Vex, Disquiet, Grate, Beset,
Bother, Tease, Nettle, Tantalize or Ruffle the IMSC Technicians.  I about
had a fit when I saw that.

Jennifer