[windows2000] Re: OT: Saying

  • From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:16:51 -0500

Funny story about this saying...

I was speaking before a group of people, and one user was hammering me
because she was getting some very raunchy spam.  I told her that
normally these spammers normally get their email addresses from mailing
lists.  I asked her which mailing lists she was on with her work
address.  When she told me she was on the "Jackie Martley Joke List", I
used the quote below and had the room laughing....

Thanks

Russell