[windows2000] Re: OT: Saying

  • From: "Bennett, Cameron" <CBennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:24:15 -0500

My favorite one is the manager who calls me up to tell me they have a new
employee starting today and could I please set up a computer with access to
everything for them.

My standard reply is "Did this person just walk into your office 5 minutes
ago and you hired them or have you known about this for a little while?".

CB