[windows2000] Re: OT Life

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:18:20 -0400

Well, don't get me wrong.  I also love my job - as far as what I'm supposed
to be doing anyway.  It's mostly that my morale has gone from average all
the way down to the levels of the Hell's Hell.  This is mostly because of
personnel issues and my boss being the most worthless piece of shit that
I've ever had to work for.  That and all the stupidity that surrounds me
that is to be expected anywhere I'd go.  It's just that I'm learning why
people spend 90% of their work days rolling their eyes.  I'm a late bloomer.

But, I just sit here with my headphones on listening to music via Rhapsody
(sign up now!
https://rhapsody-app.listen.com/rhapsody_regsub/regsub?from=listen),
ignoring the snores coming from my paid-more-than-most-in-department
coworker, and I just code away.

Ray at work