[windows2000] Re: OT Life

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:27:07 -0400

After seeing ray's prized cats and reading about his wife's ferrets, I'm
curious, do the ferrets and cats every just throw down and brawl?  That
gray cat was kind of scary looking.  Reminds me of Bucky from Get Fuzzy.

We have Churches here.  Lots of them.  A Church is what you make of it.
They all serve the same purpose.

Greg