[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:01:28 -0800

LMAO!!!!!!!!!  You don't know *how* many times a week we have these
arguments.  We run Linux, Solaris, Windows NT 3.51 - Windows 2003 (heard
tell might even have some Longhorn up in Development), AIX, and other
various flavours of STUFF (except Novell thankfully, <BLECH>).  And we have
more problems with *gasp* hardware than OS.  And Microsoft OS and/or Outlook
etc had NOTHING at all to do with the virus that trashed out Datacenter,
*that* was the dern Security products we use to try to protect ourselves.
Ray, you have a very valid point about running MSOS without the proper
training and knowledge... Mainly implementation and patching.

http://www.msftsecuritytraining.com  Check out the classes near you.... They
are free, and will be really really good from what I hear.

Jen

> You're doing something wrong"
>
> YEAH using M$ OS

Okay, so use something different then.  ???  It amazes me when people groan
about Microsoft stuff all day, and they're doing so by typing in a Microsoft
mail program on a Microsoft operating system.

> > our UNIX boxes at work run for 7months+ our Windows boxes need
> > regular attention.
> > go figure.
>
> You're doing something wrong.
> YEAH using M$ OS

Yeah, using Microsoft OS without having the proper knowledge to use it.

> you do type fast though!

Yeah, on my MICROSOFT Natural Keyboard Pro, which is sitting next to my
MICROSOFT Intellimouse.  :P

Ray at work