[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:46:55 -0500

I also got that.  It came to work, but not addressed to anyone specific.  It
wound up on my desk.  That was nice of someone.  Of course, meanwhile, I'm
the only one sitting there at work already running Office 2003.  Maybe I'll
mail the discs to Jim.  :]

> LOVE Outlook 2003... Outlook XP was far better than 2000, and
> 2003 is better
> than XP! :)

2003 is absolutely perfectly fantastic.  The search folders have me really
craving for the final release of whatever Longhorn will be called.  Too bad
that's a year or two off...  That's okay though, because that'll give me
time to save up for 6 terabytes of RAM to run winfs.exe and explorer.exe
only.

Ray at home