[windows2000] Re: OT: I've Had it with Outlook

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:21:12 -0800

LOL!  What's wrong with *that*???  I used to use a refurbished one to
process music... *way* before they ever thought of Protools. :D  We rebuilt
one as a project at Colorado Technical University, and that thing was
awesome!

Yes yes, I know... *geek*... But I prefer the slightly ever more eloquent,
NERD! >:P

Jen