[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 10:50:43 -0400

I would love to do that.  The students are in a different city than I
am.   I don't work for the school, I just work for the company that
provides computers and Internet for them.   We are using a hardware
device to block access to various web sites (IPRISM).  For some reason,
I can not get it to return a user ID on that subnet.  I have a different
subnet at another school, that returns the name of the logged in
student.  This subnet will only return the IP address of the offending
machine (and it only does that, when it blocks the student).  If they
are able to get where they are trying to get, I do not get a
notification.
They are going to www.2flashgames.com and www.Kazaa.com and
www.adultfanfiction.nexcess.net
Thank you