[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:42:46 -0400

Here here... most intelligent perspective I have heard.

Leave Religion to define marriage.  Leave the government to define Legal
Unions, and if someone chooses to get married, and/or join a legal union, so be
it.  Let the respective body define the rules.

Frankly, I'd take it so far as to say that it would (assuming that the religion
approved) be OK for some one to be in a marriage with one person, and in a
legal union with someone completely different.  But that would be for the two
governing bodies to decide for themselves.

But then the homo- and hetero- phobes would find something else to complain
about.  It has less to do with "rights" and more to do with "attention" on both
sides...

(for reference, happily Legally United in a hetero relationship for 10.5 years,
not that it matters)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.