[windows2000] Re: Internet Explorer redirect

  • From: "Drew S" <drew2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:23:02 -0400

This reminds me of another topic, that I had a major debate on... racial
profiling.

<sigh>

I wondered if anyone would associate it like that.

I understand my logic is flawed in that respect. I know that not all people
that are against gay marriage are homophobic, nor are all homophobic peoples
necessarily against gay marriage. But I've personally yet to meet one that
doesn't fall outside of my original criteria. When that happens, I'll
restate.

Drew