[windows2000] Re: Free Program List

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:11:34 -0700

>From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>SFTP is still free for personal, academic (which we in fact fall
>under here at the uni) or non-commercial use.

True, but totally useless since we're commercial.

>However SFTP has some quirks, although it's nearly perfect. 8-)
>
>Filezilla is stable etc?

Working well for me so far, been using it for a few weeks now since I found
out about SFTP's changed status.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"This email is ROT26 encrypted, by reading it you are in violation of the
DMCA, and should turn yourself in to the authorities immediately."