[windows2000] Re: Free Program List

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:40:08 -0400

21. PSTools from Sysinternals: The PsTools suite includes command-line
utilities for listing the processes running on local or remote computers,
running processes remotely, rebooting computers, dumping event logs, and
more.

22. Frankly, anything available at:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/utilities.shtml

FileMon, RegMon, and PSTools are very regular tools in my arsenal.

Great thread... anyone with some better secretarial skills than me should
compile them (with links where available) and stick it on TheThin or in a
PDF file for reference...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.