that stupid update message

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:44:10 +0800

hi,
do the following steps,

1. start your copy of winamp.

2. press ctrl+p for preferences.

3. press home key to get to the top of the tree view, then arrow down to
general preferences. now, press tab until you hear "check
for new version at startup" usially this check box is checked, so hit spacebar
to uncheck it.

4. finally, tab to close button and hit spacebar.

thats all.

hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Allan Wong