Re: that stupid update message

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:02:31 -0500

Yeah, seems to me if you updated to the latest version that message would go away?

But that's just me!!!

At 07:10 AM 4/12/2007, you wrote:
You could uncheck the check for updates box. I'd ratehr just update to the latest version, but that's jsut me.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Jake Joehl wrote:

Hi Sharon. Yeah I know what ya mean, I've gotten that before too. I think it goes away when the latest version of Winamp is installed, but others on list may have other fixes.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Lash" <slash591@xxxxxxxxxx>