Re: Is There A Limit On Winamp Playlist Size?

  • From: "Robert Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:57:07 -0400

Hi Ron. I have a playlist of approximately about 800 or so files, and have
no problems playing the playlist. When I created the list, I used the play
directory option (shift plus L)in winamp, and created the playlist from
there. It might be a different way of doing it, but it was a successful
method for me. Of course, this size of a playlist is way too big for someone
doing broadcasting, with intervals of discussions, but it does what I need
for doing house work, etc. Hope this gives you the information you were
looking for.

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx