[westies] Re: Attending NECC

  • From: Coy <coy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: westies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:00:41 -0600

Leinda,

Good to hear from you and sorry I won't get to see you in DC. I understand busy schedules.

Keep in touch,
(Coy)

Peterman, Leinda wrote:
Much as I would love to see all of you and catch up, I will be in D.C. only
Tuesday evening June 30 and Wed July 1.  And I'm obligated for the whole time.
I hate this!  I would normally be at NECC the whole time, but decided to cut it
short this year.

Have fun if you all get together, and think of me as I'll be thinking of all of
you...

Leinda