[westies] Re: Attending NECC

  • From: Vicki_Kajioka/ATR/HIDOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: westies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:24:57 -1000

Dear Coy,

Thank you for your leadership and pulling the Westies together.  I
officially retired effective May 1 so will not be attending NECC this
year.  I know you have fun talking about the "old days."

Vicki

Coy <coy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: westies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/22/09 05:05 AM
Please respond to
westies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

westies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[westies] Attending NECC

Westies,

Good morning.  Thought I'd check with old friends to see who is planning
on attending NECC next week in DC?

I'll be there, how about an informal let's get together for a breakfast,
lunch or dinner?

My schedule - Arrive DC 26th Fri, Leave DC 1st Wed

(Coy Ison)
Cell - 435.650.5478

This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by
the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email,
forward a copy to spamreport@xxxxxxxxx  This helps us monitor
suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from
us, but rest assured the information received will help to build
additional protection. For info about this service please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email