[westies] Re: Attending NECC

  • From: DENNIS HARPER <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: westies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:34:12 -0700

Thanks for your efforts to keep the group together Coy. Indeed, Generation YES will be there. All Westies are welcome to come by our booth number 2920. Because Generation Y is now considered people in their twenties and thirties, we changed our name to Generation YES. Guess we hung around too long :-) Come by and I'll be happy to show you what the old TICG project has morphed into. It would also be wonderful to hear what you are all doing.

As far as a get-together, I am pretty booked out but could make a breakfast on either Tuesday or Wednesday or a lunch on Tuesday. Feel free to use the Generation YES booth as a meeting or gathering place.

Hope to see many of you next week in DC. I still recall all those DC meeting we went to during the TICG glory days.

Forward... Dennis
360-528-2346  Office
360-239-5111  Cell

On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:56 AM, Coy wrote:

Westies,

Good morning. Thought I'd check with old friends to see who is planning on attending NECC next week in DC?

I'll be there, how about an informal let's get together for a breakfast, lunch or dinner?

My schedule - Arrive DC 26th Fri, Leave DC 1st Wed

(Coy Ison)
Cell - 435.650.5478