[webproducers] job

  • From: "morry" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:41:00 -0500

I'm forwarding this. Pleae contact the person listed not me.

---------------------------

> Position Title: Project Manager

>> Department: Creative Services

>> Position Type: Temp - Perm

>> Compensation: $40 - $45/hr for 3 months, Salary: $80,000

>> Location: Purchase, NY

>> Job descriptions and Skills:

>> Project manager for a 15 member team with a focus on Print Production,

>> Content Development, and B-to-B Web Marketing. Skills will include:
Onsite

>> client interaction, ability to handle multiple projects, budgeting
skills,

>> thorough knowledge of Print Production (adobe and quark products). 10
years

>> of industry experience required.

>> Kind Regards

>> Marcelo Fleitas

>> Managing Director

>> Information Technology Search Practice

>> Network and Company, Inc.

>> 295 Madison Ave. 24th Floor

>> New York, NY 10017

>> ph: 212.683.2310 ext: 120

>> fax: 212.683.2429

>> email: mfleitas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them as part of the
archive.