[webproducers] Re: Two questions for the group

  • From: Nancy Perlman <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:22:43 +0000

>Question 1
>I am considering taking a  Multimedia Producer Diploma  at SAE (
>www.sae.edu) in London, UK.

Well, I never heard of the place (could be my ignorance,no dounbt) but I
have taught some of this multimedia stuff at universities and training
centres in London.

For practical stuff the London College of Printing is quite good
<http://www.lcp.linst.ac.uk/> (and looks like considerably cheaper than SAE).

There are also some interesting post-grad diplomas and MAs at the
University of Westminster at the Harrow Campus <www.wmin.ac.uk> as well as
a new MA at Ravensbourne College in Interaction Design <www.rave.ac.uk>.

And if you're really ambitious, there's a great program at the Royal
College of Art <www.rca.ac.uk>.

It really depends on what your objectives are in obtaining a qualification.

All the best,

Nancy

Human-Centred Design
nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx            email