[webproducers] Re: B2B Textbook

  • From: Scott Spence <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:10:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi Robert,

How about the Idea Virus?

www.ideavirus.com

On second thoughts it might be a bit B2C focused. But I will let you be
the judge.

Cheers

Scott

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, R. M. Cartelli wrote:

> I am currently developing a B2B course for a local college and I'm having
> trouble tracking down a general B2B textbook suitable for undergraduate
> studies.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Robert

London, United Kingdom +44 (0)7 957 460 104

Project Management Consultant

Mentoring * Health Checks * Planning * PRINCE2

http://www.crazycolour.com/consulting/

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx