[webproducers] Two questions for the group

  • From: "Zahid Hossain" <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:36:51 -0000

Question 1
I am considering taking a  Multimedia Producer Diploma   at SAE (
www.sae.edu) in London, UK.

I know that SAE  have schools all over the world, has anyone completed the
course or is currently  taking the course, could  give us some thoughts on
the course?

Are there any other  similar course in the United Kingdom  that anyone
could recommend?

Question 2
I have nephew  who is studuing @ Boston University in  IT systems, he wants
to undertake an internship within Boston /Cambridge,  in web production -
HTML, Javascript & graphics prodution.  Are  there any  internship either
full time or Part time? If so please let me know directly zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxx
rather than e-mailing  the  whole group.

Regards

Zahid Hossain

t:     00 44 (0)208 333 1048
m:    00 44 (0)7968 499 028