[webproducers] Re: Question for all

  • From: Ian LeWinter <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:44:35 -0700

I think part of working in advertising is producing great work quickly
with the available tools.
Don't forget that the end user...the customers sees far less then I
do. My relentless need for perfection is lost on most who follow. You
can fake a billion things.

On Apr 4, 2008, at 7:34 AM, Paul Seward wrote:

> Darren,
> Thank you for your feedback. Another question:
>
> "I like to do as much documentation as possible, but some projects
> because
> of timing or lack of clarity at the start end up being light on the
> documentation, a usual problem with advertising, always needs to be
> done
> yesterday..."
>

> Do you feel that a project could have been better executed if time was
> provided for proper planning and documentation? Are the agencies
> that you
> previously worked for becoming better at providing ample time for
> proper
> planning and documentation?
>

> --
> Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim
> your posts and delete personal information if you do not want them
> in the public web archive.

> confirmation e-mail)
>
> Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
> http://webproducers.org/join.html

Namaste,

Ian LeWinter
Seasoned Strategic Creative Professional
ianl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
858-603-6244 Voice
858-876-1755 Fax

Check me out on the web: http://www.ianlewinter.com

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of
others." - Mahatma Gandhi

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, use or distribution of the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately delete this message and any attachments.