[webproducers] Re: Question for all

Paul,

Thanks for asking this question - it's been on my list of things to do =
for some time as I'm really interested to know the general makeup of the =
group.

I manage a team of web producers and leverage Scrum to implement =
ecommerce projects.   I'm on the side of technical implementations of =
in-house web projects.

With respect to documentation, we document the stories within our =
backlog on our internal Wiki app that is linked to from our backlog =
management tool. This makes feature implementation docs readily =
available to all in the company. =20

Our commerce platform is ATG Commerce (with mostly all the fixin's) - so =
our requirements definition range from detailed ones (akin to use cases) =
to "make this work this way" statements - since the latter requires the =
team with knowledge of the ATG application to determine the best =
solution to meet the needs of our product owners.  Wireframes and html =
mocks are definitely also par for the course wherever UI work is =
involved.

Speaking of Scrum, I am also an active member of the Agile Project =
Leadership Network (APLN) in New York City and we organize monthly =
breakfast meetings in mid-town Manhattan discussing all things Agile.  =
For those who are in the area and are interested in meeting others =
practicing Agile, here's more information www.aplnnyc.org.  There's a =
meeting coming up April 15 focusing on Product Owners.

Thanks,
Canice