[webproducers] Re: Question for all

  • From: "David Shaw" <david.shaw6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:13:30 -0700

Ok, I have to ask the question... What's the difference between an
Interactive Producer and an Integrated Producer?

--
"Art provokes thinking, design solves problems"

w: http://www.davidshaw.info

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html