[webproducers] Re: New service - feedback required

  • From: "Talash.net" <talash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:49:17 +0530

Dear Scott,

You are right :)
Many people might not like to signup to test a new site which is of less
importance to them. And just to tell you, i am not looking for email
harvesting :) Not my business! But you had a very valid point. People do so
very often.

The test account has been setup for evaluation.

http://www.inttools.com/bugtracker
Account Name: test
Login: test
Password: test

And yes, i will definitely correct that popup window stuff to make it
resizable.

Regards,
Abhishek

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx