[webproducers] Re: New service - feedback required

  • From: Scott Spence <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:59:06 +0100 (BST)

Sorry Abhishek,

I am sure you have a great service but if you want me to 'evaluate' it you
have to make it easier for me to get to - entering my company name etc..
is just not on!

I'd love to have a look but I really have not got the time. I learnt long
ago that making things easy is the name of the game, quick access to
information for evaluation is what you need. perhaps set up an account so
we can access it - or are you trying to collect email addresses and
contact details (i.e. this is not feedback gathering - this called
gathering customer details).

Some quick points so far:

- Nice quick page to load
- your feature list loads in a NEW (Aghhh) window that is too small for it
(using IE 6.0 on win98)
- You can't change the size of the new window (personally I hate this)

*RANT BEGIN*

Why do designers consider themselves to be gods within their web sites?
Don't restrict the user - you have no idea what obstacles they are facing!
Browser versions, operating systems, poor eye sight, (or NO eye sight),
slow connection, short attention span, no flash installed etc... Don't
restrict unnecessarily!

*RANT END*

Cheers

Scott

 On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Talash.net wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We just completed and launched this site. Please tell us what you think
> about this. your feedback will be highly appriciated. And yes, anyone can
> also use it for their purpose, if they wish.
>
> It is a bug tracking and defect management tool.
>
> http://www.inttools.com/bugtracker
>
> I await your comments.
>
> Regards
> Abhishek Rungta
> Indus Net Technologies
> http://www.talash.net

> Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

London, United Kingdom +44 (0)7 957 460 104

Project Management Consultant

Mentoring * Health Checks * Planning * PRINCE2

http://www.crazycolour.com/consulting/

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx