[webproducers] New service - feedback required

  • From: "Talash.net" <talash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:18:54 +0530

Hi All,

We just completed and launched this site. Please tell us what you think
about this. your feedback will be highly appriciated. And yes, anyone can
also use it for their purpose, if they wish.

It is a bug tracking and defect management tool.

http://www.inttools.com/bugtracker

I await your comments.

Regards
Abhishek Rungta