[wdmaudiodev] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Matthew van Eerde <Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15:22:08 +0000

Effects property stores are consumed by user-mode Audio Processing Objects and
controlled by enhancement property pages.

There are Windows Driver Kit samples to show how to write an APO, how to
replace the built-in enhancement property page in the Sound control panel with
one of your own, and how to install them with your driver:

http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowshardware/Audio-processing-objects-bbd1b7a0/view/SourceCode