Re: Dictaphone recomendations

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <voicerec-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:32:42 -0400

Hi, I am sorry to send a message this way, but I have some questions on the
DS 2000 and the ds 2200.  I have subscribed to this list, but can't seem  to
get delivered to all of you.  Please advicse on that and if possible, can I
get Mike Lang's e-mail address?  I have listened to his review on the ds
2000 on acb radio's Main Menu and was something I needed to hear for a few
years now.  Please help me get contact with someone on the list so that my
next purchase of a long recording capabilities accessible to the blind will
be no longer a waste of money.  Thank you very much for your time and help.
Andy, Salem, MA.