[vip_students] Re: victor reader stream

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:55:05 +0100

That was very interesting Maureen.  It does not give the cost.  Have heard a
lot of people talk about it but I have several DAISY players so may give it a
miss though it sounds very tempting.

Of interest is the fact that now Talks 4.0 has a built in d2go DAISY player so
again one can transfer DAISY books from PC to phone and listen on the move.  My
N96 has the potential for 32 GB, currently 16 GB with a slot for a 16 GB card.