[vip_students] victor reader stream

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:29:37 +0100

hello friends, for the past couple of weeks i've been trying to get my victor
stream reader to work, stupidly i formatted the card a couple of weeks ago, i
had finished the books that were on the reader, so i thought the quickest way
to erase the card was to format it, now, i can't get my audible books to load
on to the reader, i keep getting a message saying "reader is not activated"
how do i activate it, i've downloaded a couple of books from audible, they are
sitting on my laptop waiting to be loaded on to the reader, but it's not just a
case of copying and pasting, i do have to do something with the "audible"
bookshelkf, any help will be gratefully accepted, take care, travel safely, joe.