[vip_students] Re: one question

  • From: "ELEANOR BURKE" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 23:30:39 +0100

Hi David
Welcome to this list.  Now we are on a few tkogether as well as you sending to
me.  I am sure someone here on this list can help yhou as I feel sure some of
the people on this list are probably living in Dublin.  Have you ever thought
of asking someone from the National Council for the Blind, Whitworth Road.